Sunday, May 2, 2010

5 Days & 4 Finals


Welcome to the Blog-

So my whole motive behind making this blog was that I wanted everyone here at home to know what I will be doing while in Cape Town.

Pre-Trip:
I'm so excited about being there, over Spring Break me and Steph went up to Atlanta to meet the other Community Group Leaders (While in Cape Town, we will be in small groups (community groups and we're well, leaders) and they were all really cool and I look forward to spending a good majority of my summer with them.

So as of now, I have 5 days and 4 finals left- so the point of this blog is to keep everyone updated on what we'll be doing in Cape Town. Check often I will try to post everyday with pictures and stuff depending on time.

Travel on,

Seth

1 comment:

  1. looking foward to keeping up with you my world traveler. next time, i'm coming

    ReplyDelete